The flagship wine of Corcelettes!
- Blend of 38%Merlot, 31%Cabernet Franc, 15%Cabernet Sauvignon,12%Petit Verdot, and 4%Malbec
- This inaugural release expresses spiced plums, sweet black currents and blueberries atop muddled dried violets, pipe tobacco, vanilla and chocolate. Admirably constructed, it delivers dusty dark fruit, dark cocoa and savoury spices stirred with wild Similkameen brush flavours. The tannins, while evident and youthful, are polished; the balance is on point, complexity is notable. This wine could not be made anywhere else, it shows true definition of place in every sip. ~WineDiva.ca ~WineScores.ca 93 points
- Blue cheese veggie burger, steak sandwich, or your favourite cut of slow roasted beef
- Approachable on release or cellar 5-10 years
- Grown and produced in Keremeos
BC VQA Similkameen Valley