Understanding the Risk of Covid-19 Virus
The virus that causes COVID-19 spreads in several ways, including through droplets when a person coughs or sneezes, and from touching a contaminated surface before touching the face.
The risk of person-to-person transmission is increased the closer you come to other people, the amount of time you spend near them and the number of people you come near. Physical distancing measures help reduce this risk.
Our Plan for Staying Safe
- Compliance with WorkSafeBC and the Provincial Health Officer
- Sanitization of phones, counters & POS service tools after each customer.
- Sanitization of carts, door handles, push bars, automatic open button sanitized after customer use.
- Required to inform management of any flu-like symptoms & quarantine for 14 days.
- Plexiglass barrier installed at tills.
- Restricted number of customers allowed in at one time – maximum 10
- Staff committed to frequent, proper handwashing throughout their shift.
- Staff will maintain 2 Metre distance from customers.
- Portable hand sanitizer stations at entry and at tasting bar.
- Continual sanitation of frequently used areas and touchpoint devices.
- Encourage the use of tap for payment.
- Two-metre markers on floors by cash register.